Hello!! As I promise I will post the answer of my Q&A section that I uploaded in my Instagram a week ago, and I have answered 25 question from all of it. So here it is!
- What is your favourite colour? Absolutely black & brown.
- Who is your role model? My role model is myself… I want to be someone’s role model. HAHA just kidding.
- Which camera do you use? Canon 5D Mark III
- Why did you choose to wear Hijab? I didn’t choose to wear Hijab, it’s the obligation from my religion.
- How do you mix and match your Hijab outfit? I just wear things that I think is comfortable.
- What are your favourite hijab colours? BLACK of course. Because it REALLY suits my skin tone.
- From all of your lipstick that you have, what’s your favourite? MAC in shade Kinda Sexy and Taupe.
- How to keep your hair in place whenever wear Hijab? I don’t know but it stays inside and I’m NOT wearing inner hijab to be honest. But if your hair keep coming out it’s better to wear inner hijab.
- Which one do you prefer for your Hijab and makeup colour; the light ones or dark? And why? I prefer dark, as I said many times dark colour is really suits my skin tone, but I still love light cream colour.
- What is your 2016 resolutions? I want to be a better than I am in 2015 because NEW YEAR NEW ME people said. #BullshitAlert. Seriously, I made countless mistakes. I want to make my parents proud and also I want to show people my talent not only my appearance 🙂
- What is your skin care routine? I just started to use Garnier facial wash in late 2015, before it I never use such a thing, I just use olive oil as my daily beauty routine.
- What is your hobby beside photography? Movie Marathon. Like, if you ask me list of sad movies, or action movies, or any other genre I will answer it with all my heart and soul and love and with full pleasure of course. And also I LOVE to eat MSG a.k.a “NGEMIL”.
- What people do you hate the most? People with bad attitude.
- What is your type? It’s hard for people to make me laugh. And I love boy who can make me laugh out loud.
- How can you stay perfect everyday? I don’t know, it’s running in my blood. just kidding i’m not perfect.
- Where did you get your all of your rings from? Mostly I got it all from Aldo, It’s my favourite brand for ring, and the rest of it I got it from Forever 21, H&M, aaaand many more.
- What is your favourite colour for lipstick? Maroon. Dark red to be exact.
- How to be confident to take a photo in front of many people? Trust me people who saw you on that day will never see you again tomorrow, first impression is important you know.
- Since when do you wear hijab? Since Kindergarten, and my parents always said that i look prettier in hijab, then it’s the obligation to wear hijab in my Middle School cause I entered Boarding School that time, but although I’m not really into it, I started to take it seriously in High School.
- How to take a great photo and editing photo? I’ve posted about photography in my web before, you can check it! And for editing I use Lightroom every time.
- What brand do you usually use for make up? For eyebrows I use Anastasia Beverly Hills, for mascara Kat Fon D and Maybelline, for contouring and highlights I use Anastasia Beverly Hills again, for lip balm I use Carmex, for eyeliner I use Sleek and Kat Fon D, for primer I use Benefit, for concealer I use YSL, and lastly for lipstick I use a loooot of brands, and mostly MAC.
- Where do you buy your clothes mostly? I don’t have any specific favourite brands but the thing is just wear what you wanna wear and be comfortable with it.
- What kind of person are you? This is me whether you like it or not but, I’m a very honest person, like when you ask me suggestions I’ll answer it straight to the point no need to be complicated, just say what you wanna say. I take things seriously and it’s kinda hard for me to get along with someone new, like I need a looooong time to open myself to other people. And in work, I’m a really perfectionist person. I don’t like a dramatic person i prefer a realistic person. When I’m with someone that i already comfortable with, I can talk too much, like I can discuss everything and anything. I’m a very loyal and faithful person. The point is, you can’t judge person based on her or his appearance in social media, you have to know them better in real life.
- Facts about yourself? I’m scared of lizard, ALL OF THE REPTILIANS to be specific. I don’t like dolls with a fur. I really love BAKSO more than everything. I love cotton candy. I can stare at myself in the mirror like for hours! I don’t know why. I love to hear Payung Teduh’s song. Sometimes, I like to eat salt with rice. I like to eat Energen or Milo without brewing it. I can’t make a difference between left or right. I like to stare at night lamps at the side road. I like to see someone’s body language like, from that I can know what kind of person they are. My voice tone is a lil bit weird and my laugh is weirder, and also my sneezing voice, believe me you don’t even want to hear it.
- Define “Beauty” in one sentence? Every woman is a definition of beauty just how the way they express it in many different ways.
I’m sorry if I answer the question in quirky ways, i answer it based on what across my mind then type it immediately. I just wanna say thank you for following me and keeping up with me, and thank you for you guys who emailing me and DM-ing me on Instagram like, you said that you guys are inspired by me to wear a Hijab. I can’t thank you all enough :’)